Meet Our Team
Livingston County Veteran Services Team
The Livingston County Veteran Services (LCVS) Team consists of veterans who served in Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq, a retired Army Command Sergeant Major, a retired Air Force Senior Master Sergeant, a retired USMC First Sergeant, and former member of the Army National Guard. All staff members have ties to the military where fathers, grandfathers, and other relatives served or are still serving. Rest assured that the LCVS Team can relate to you and your family’s needs, and you will receive the best service!
- Ramon Baca – Director
- Kelly J. – Veterans Benefits Counselor
- Melissa H. – Veterans Benefits Counselor
- Ariel L. – Veterans Benefits Counselor
- Jason G. – Veterans Benefits Counselor
- Liz Y. – Office Manager
- Joseph M. – Administrative Specialist
- Jon H. – Lead Driver
- Tom E. – Driver
- Tony C. – Driver
Veteran Services Committee
Information about board members, upcoming meeting dates, and meeting minutes.