Planner’s Lunch Series
2023 Lunch & Learn Series
Date: August 15th, 2023
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Location: Genoa Township Hall, 2911 Dorr Road, Brighton, MI 48116
Topic: SEMCOG 2050 Regional and County Forecast
Join us for another live event as we hear from Jeff Nutting, Forecast Coordinator from SEMCOG regarding the 2050 Regional and County economic and demographic forecast. Jeff leads the regional forecast team that connects regional and local decision makers to the data and resources they need to plan the future of our communities. Jeff has nearly 30 years of experience in demographic and economic analysis, land use modeling, and socioeconomic forecasting. We look forward to Jeff’s presentation on our regional and local forecast and how it impacts our Livingston County communities.
All past virtual (Zoom) Lunch and Learn events can be found on our official Planning Department YouTube Channel.
- Suggest a topic for the presentation.
- Suggest a speaker.
- Suggest a Monday or Wednesday during the month that your hall (or other location of special interest in your community) is available at noon for the event.
- E-mail suggestions to County Planning.
Livingston County Planning:
- Will contact and schedule a speaker based on recommendations.
- Will promote the event.
- Will facilitate the event or share this responsibility with a community representative.
Past Lunch and Learn Event Information:
|DATE||SPEAKER / ORGANIZATION||TOPIC||HANDOUTS/PRESENTATIONS|
|May 24, 2023||Kyle O’Meara, Attorney; Fahey, Schultz, Burzych, and Rhodes||Questions and Answers on Municipal Moratoriums||Moratoriums|
|August 15, 2023||Jeff Nutting, Forecast Coordinator; Southeast Michigan Council of Governments (SEMCOG)||SEMCOG 2050 Regional and Livingston County 2050 Forecast||SEMCOG-2050|