LETS Public Transportation
First time scheduling a ride? Connect with our Mobility Manager. Call (517) 540-7467.
Routes & Fares
DTW Airport Shuttle
Purchase Fares Online
Making a Reservation
Call (517) 546-6600 (select option 3) to reserve your ride or Download Our App.
- Limited “same-day” in-county rides are available, but please call in advance as much as possible to schedule a ride.
- Out-of-County reservations need to be made three weeks in advance if you need to be somewhere by a specific time.
- If needed, please reserve your return trip when the initial ride is scheduled!
- Call (517) 546-6600 (select Option 1) and leave a message to cancel your ride at least one hour before your scheduled pick-up time.
- Failure to show up for a reserved ride will result in a “No Show Fee” equal to the fare of your cancelled trip, or $25 for Out-of-County trips.
- For closings due to inclement weather, visit WHMI 93.5 FM or visit our Facebook page.
Employee Recognition Program
Did you receive great service? Help us recognize Livingston County employees who demonstrate exceptional customer service by sharing your story and nominating them to our Employee Recognition Program.
Links & Resources
- Capital Area Transportation Authority
- Mass Transportation Authority of Flint
- Michigan Department of Transportation
- Michigan Public Transit Association
- Federal Transit Authority
- Community Transportation Association of America
- SMART Bus
- People’s Express Public Transportation Service
- COVID-19 Safety Precautions