Visitation Rules & Hours
All inmate visits are conducted through video visitation, whether on-site or off-site.
Using this technology drastically reduces inmate movement, increases the available hours for visitation, and increases the number of visits each inmate may have. It also allows family and friends who don’t live in the area to visit with inmates.
Monday – Sunday
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Excluding meal times and counts. Actual available inmate visitation times are dependent on where the inmate is housed.
- All inmate visits are conducted through video visitation, whether on-site or off-site.
- All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
- Visits are on a first come, first served basis, but must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Visits will last 20 minutes.
- Inmates are allowed four video visits per week, only one on-site visit per week will be allowed.
- Visitors should arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointment to check in. As a courtesy to on-going visits, visitors arriving more than five minutes after scheduled start time will have their visit cancelled with no exceptions.
- All adult visitors (17 or older) must be registered and scheduled on a visit.
- All visitors must possess a valid government issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, State ID card, or Military issued ID.
- Only three visitors will be allowed on-site per visit.
- Visitors may also be asked to provide proof of relationship to an inmate. This can be done with a birth certificate, marriage license, adoption papers, or other legal documents.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times.
- Skin-tight/form-fitting clothes are not allowed.
- Any clothing or other items displayed gang-related symbols, themes, or colors are prohibited.
- Any clothing containing vulgar or objectionable language or images are prohibited.
- Visitors must wear undergarments at all times.
- No hats are allowed.
- No see-through clothing allowed.
- Visitors and inmates must remain seated at all times during the visitation session.
- Any inappropriate activity will result in termination of the session.
- Visitors involved in the following will be placed on permanent visiting restrictions:
- Visitors that create a disturbance or disruption of the visiting process.
- Visitors under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Visitors that refuse to show sufficient identification.
- The visitation schedule may be cancelled or altered on County appointed holidays or for safety/security reasons.
- Staff can deny, change, or cancel a visit at any time at their discretion.
- Cell phones are prohibited and the use of a cell phone for any reason during a visit will result in cancellation of the visit.