Attorney / Client Visits
Attorneys that wish to speak with their clients may do so at the Jail or remotely using the Zoom Meeting application, via your computer, tablet or cell phone.
We expect you will use this resource as intended and not to allow any sort of unauthorized communication or visitation with anyone other than the attorney of record or their designated employee.
- Sign up as a Zoom user: https://zoom.us
- Video Instructions: https://youtu.be/qsy2Ph6kSf
- Make sure that your first and last names are filled out accurately. This information is used to ensure the correct attorney is paired with the appropriate client.
- You may download the Zoom client to your cell or tablet, from the Apple Store or if using an Android device, from the Play Store. Or if using a computer, using the link below, will prompt you to download the application to your computer. This is optional, you can also choose to run it from your browser.
Schedule Your Visit
- Be sure to schedule your visit by emailing the Jail at LCSDMarshalService@livgov.com.
- Sessions are limited to 30 minutes, first come, first served.
- Be patient, this resource is being shared for attorney and probation visits.
Start Your Visit
- You may “dial in” at the time given by Jail staff. You’ll be admitted into the “meeting room” when the inmate is ready for your visit.
- You will be advised of the “meeting room” number when setting up your session.