Home Health & Safety Coalition
The Livingston County Home Health and Safety Coalition was developed in 2016 and is made up of representatives from in-home care, home based programming, emergency services, mental health, and businesses who work on hoarding organization and clean up.
- Identify the scope of the problem in Livingston County
- Research Code Requirements and legal aspects of the disorder
- Provide resources for people working and/or interacting with people who exhibit hoarding behaviors
- Education for the community on the disorder and harm reduction strategies
Success of the Home Health and Safety Coalition is dependent upon the on-going commitment of Livingston County Agencies, Organizations and businesses as well as local government agencies, the consumers and their families.
If you are interested in becoming involved in the Home Health and Safety Coalition, please contact Amy Johnston at email@example.com.
- Home Health and Safety Coalition Referral Form
- Home Health and Safety Coalition Release of Information
- Home Health and Safety Coalition Uniform Inspection List
- Hoarding Fact Sheet
- LC Hoarding Task Force Guidelines
- Animal Control Response to Hoarding
- Hoarding Flowchart 3.17
- Hoarding = issues for fire service
- Hoarding and Fire – reduce the risk
- Full Clutter Hoarding Scale
- Home Health and Safety Assessment
- Household Safety Checklist
- Caring Transitions Brochure