Hearing & Vision Screening For Children
The Hearing and Vision Program offers hearing screening for children from 3 years old to age 21, and vision screening from 3 years old to age 21. Screenings are conducted in public, private, and charter schools, as well as by appointment at the Health Department.
- Hearing screening provided in grades JrK, K, 2, 4, Special Education and by teacher or parent request
- Vision screening in grades 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, Special Education and by teacher or parent request
- Vision screenings for Kindergarten Registration (Call for more information)
- Office testing available by appointment only (Call for more information)
- Services offered free of charge
Schedule an Appointment Online
Livingston County Health Department now offers convenient online scheduling.
Hearing & Vision Forms
Forms For Schools
Forms For Doctors
- Vision Program: Ophthalmologist Optometrist Report Information Release
- Hearing Conservation Program: Physician Report Information Release
Forms For Health Department Appointments
Last Modified June 28, 2023