The MCDC Livingston Dental Center, owned by the Livingston County Health Department and operated by My Community Dental Centers, provides quality oral health care to all patients in need of a new dental home. The center focuses specifically on patients who are underserved or without insurance; those on Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan, or Healthy Kids, and those who have difficulty accessing dental services.
MCDC Livingston Dental Center
1335 Byron Rd
Howell, MI 48843
New Patient Registration:
Oral Health Tips & Resources
- A-Z Topics From the American Dental Association: Information about dental topics – Abscess to x-rays, and everything in between!
- The Dangers of Sugary Drinks: It’s not just soda pop that causes decay! Nutrition is important for a healthy mouth.
- Special Tips For Seniors: Standard Medicare (Part A and Part B) does not cover routine dental treatment but many Medicare Supplements do. Maintaining good dental health after you retire is very important.
- Cavities Aren’t Just For Kids! Find out how to prevent them and keep your smile strong.
- Need Help Finding a Dentist?
- VINA Dental: Providing affordable dental care to Livingston County residents.
- Livingston District Dental Society: To find a local dentist or access dental education and information.
Last Modified June 28, 2023