Stormwater Management Procedures
Drainage Review will take a minimum of 30 days per plan submission once fees have been paid.
The information below can be used as a general guide, but it may change periodically to adapt to changing circumstances within the County. Please check with our Office before making decisions based on this information.
Procedures & Design Criteria for Stormwater Management Systems
This document can be used as a general guide, but it may change periodically to adapt to changing circumstances within the County. Please check with our Office before making decisions based on this document. You can download the full document or specific sections below.
Table of Contents
- The Role and Authority of the Livingston County Drain Commissioner, Framework for Design of Stormwater Management Systems
Procedures & Design Criteria For Stormwater Management Systems
- Section 1 – Procedures for Plan Submission and Review
- Section 2 – Design Criteria for Stormwater Management Systems
- Section 3 – Definitions
- Appendix A: Section 433 Agreement Package
- Appendix B: Preliminary Plat or Plan Checklist
- Appendix C: Construction Plan Checklist
- Appendix D: Livingston County Soil Types
- Appendix E: Infiltration Testing Measurement
- Appendix F: Sample Calculations
- Appendix G: Storm Conveyance Design Parameters
- Appendix H: Storm Drain Backfill Detail
- Appendix I: Lot Grading
- Appendix J: Design Reference
- Appendix K: Stormwater Management Operations and Maintenance Agreement