If you have a Court case and need an interpreter, complete the Interpreter Request Form (mc81.) Then, date and sign it, and mail or give it to the Court where your case is to be heard. If the Court appoints an interpreter for you, the Court may order you to pay for interpretation costs if you can afford to pay.

Language Access Coordinator

Daniel DuChene
Circuit Court Administrator
204 South Highlander Way
Howell, MI 48843
(517) 546-8079

Livingston County Courts

Livingston County Official Logo


Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed County Holidays

Judicial Center

204 S Highlander Way
Howell, MI 48843