Watch Meetings or Participate
The public may attend or participate in public comment virtually using Zoom.
Joining a Meeting
- Online: https://zoom.us/j/3997000062?pwd=SUdLYVFFcmozWnFxbm0vcHRjWkVIZz09
- Via the Zoom App
- Join a meeting, with meeting number: 399 700 0062
- Enter the password: LCBOC (ensure there are no spaces before or after the password)
- One Tap Mobile
- +13017158592,,3997000062#,,1#,886752# US (Germantown)
- +13126266799,,3997000062#,,1#,886752# US (Chicago)
- Dial by Your Location
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
- +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- Meeting ID: 399 700 0062
- Password: 886752
- Meeting recordings may be made using a personal computer or laptop, after requesting ability from the meeting host.
Livingston County will provide necessary reasonable auxiliary aids and services to individuals with disabilities who want to attend County Board meetings, but require 10 days of notice before the meeting date. Signers for the hearing impaired or audio tapes of printed materials being considered at the meeting are examples of available services. Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact the Board of Commissioners Office by calling (517) 546-3520 or sending an email to email@example.com.
To watch recordings of past meetings, visit our YouTube channel.