The Livingston County Apportionment Commission is a statutory commission governed under Michigan Compiled Law (MCL) 46.401-46.416.
“Within 60 days after the publication of the latest United States official decennial census figures, the county apportionment commission in each county of this state shall apportion the county into not less than 5 nor more than 21 county commissioner districts as nearly of equal population as is practicable.”
- Elizabeth Hundley, Livingston County Clerk
- Jennifer Nash, Livingston County Treasurer
- David Reader, Livingston County Prosecuting Attorney
- Judy Daubenmier, Livingston County Democratic Party Chair
- Meghan Reckling, Livingston County Republican Party Chair